Now that the elections over, we welcome with joy our Faith Lutheran Board of Directors. With the trial structure in place, here are our leaders for the 2021 year:
- President – Russell Couch
- Vice President – Peter Amelingmeier
- Treasurer – Bob Angrisani
- Head Elder – Paul Arndt
- Discipleship –David Hughes
- School Ministry Board – Andy Doyle
- Social Ministry – Colleen Umphrey
- Church Properties – Bill Schellman
Our thanks to all our past officers for their service and leadership.
- Steve Buchtrup – Vice President
- Ron Shultheiss – Youth Director
- Ward Irvin – Evangelism
- Debbie Schellman – Family life
Thank you again for your service to our Faith Family.
We will be installing our newly elected leaders on Sunday, February 7, at the end of the 9:30am worship service.
Gracious God our Father, we thank You for sitting on Your throne on high and for Your governance over all things, temporal and eternal. Thank You for those who have led us in the past, and we pray for Your blessing and guidance to rest upon our newly elected leaders as we strive together in one mission forward in faith. Bless this year ahead with Your abiding presence, mercy, and grace. Grant wisdom, strength, and faith to our leaders and all who serve beside them that they may lead us in the power of the Holy Spirit, that they will lead us to fulfill the mission You have given us, as we serve one another in love, and bring glory to Your name. For the sake of the Lord of the Church, in Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.